Lil'Rockit Complete Kit (Limited Edition)
These mini-cruisers kits include our 100% Canadian Hard Maple veneer, the key to making premium quality, long lasting decks. This limited edition kit includes one pink and one blue color sheet (shade may vary), to use as your graphics side, or use it within the stack for a cool side profile.
Final size after sanding:
23"L x 6.25"W
Lil'Rockit Double Complete Kit Contains:
- 7-layers of Canadian maple per board
- includes 2 face (one natural and one color) 3 long grain core and 2 cross grain sheets
- 3-dimensionally shaped foam mold
- glue, roller and measuring cup
- edging tool and sandpaper
- illustrated instructions
- mini-cruiser trucks, wheels, bearings, and hardware (one set)
- two 24" grip tape lengths
and a Thin Air Press Kit
- 14 x 47” heavy duty vinyl vacuum bag with one-way valve attached
- manual vacuum Super Pump
- breather netting
- extra sealing tape
By following the printed instructions included in the kit box, you will be guided through the glue up, stacking on the mold, inserting and sealing into the TAP bag. Using the manual vacuum pump to evacuate the air, the Thin Air Press will press the veneers over the mold. The sanding processis described, as well as some graphics suggestions.
Watch the Lil'Rockit Build video>>
The foam mold, Thin Air Press Bag and pump, edging tool and breather netting are designed to be used for many, many builds.
Keep all your reusable kit parts in good working order by following the maintenance tips included with the kit
Question: does this make a real board?
Answer: the short wheel base and 7-layers of 1/16” thick Maple veneer, makes a board suitable for even a heavy rider
Question: does the color sheet have to go on the bottom?
Answer: you can use the color sheet as an inner layer instead for a colorful side profile